Jobs at Three Cs
Skills, self-reliance and social inclusion are things you develop, not things you are born with. By supporting people to develop their potential and contribute as equal citizens, our staff replace disempowering forms of support.
Nine out of 10 staff say they enjoy their work, understand the mission and understand how they contribute to the success of Three Cs. We won’t be satisfied until it is 10 out of 10.
Consider joining a team who enjoy and really believe in what they are doing. See current vacancies posted here or get in touch to find out more about working and volunteering with us.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. All disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria will be invited to interview for this post. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to complete the application please contact our office on 020 8269 4340.
If you wish to apply to any of our open positions please:
- Download and complete the Application Form
- While completing the Application Form refer closely to the Job Description and Person Specification of the role you are applying for
- We do not accept C.V.'s
- We aim to review and shortlist the applications received within 5 working days of the closing date. We will respond to your application by email to inform about the outcome of the shortlisting stage ( So please keep an eye on your SPAM/Junk folder too)
Central Support Administrator / Personal Assistant to the Director of Services
Reports To: Office Manager
Hours: 36 per week, includes occasional evening & weekend work
Salary: £24,240 per annum
Annual Leave: 25 days plus 8 days for Bank Holidays
Location: Head Office in Greenwich
Summary of Role:
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join the Three Cs Central Support Team. To provide administration support to the Managers at Three Cs, working closely with the Social Inclusion Team to organise trips and events. Providing the Director of Services with PA support. You must be comfortable working closely with people who have learning difficulties and or mental health challenges.
Part-time Office administration and Central Support for Services
- Work as part of the Central Support Team to cover reception incuding greeting visitors, booking car park spaces and meeting rooms and answering the phones.
- Provide facilities support by replenishing stationary and equipment on a monthly basis, and re-order consumables as appropriate and keeping the kitchen well-stocked for general refreshments
- Support Social Inclusion team to find and book activites that would of interest to the people we support.
- Complete work requests allocated by managers efficiently and to the agreed standards and timescales
- Minute taking during formal performance meetings.
- Create and update databases and spreadsheets with accurate and timely data
- Provide admin and facilities support to service managers to enable them to carry out their tasks better
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive and confidential information in relation to staff and people we support
- Events- Administrative support for event invitations including compiling mailing lists, recording RSVPs, printing & sending invites etc and facilities support including room & equipment requirements, refreshments/catering etc
Part-time Personal Assistant to Director of Services
- Sending quarterly stats reminders
- Collating stats sheets
- Arranging meetings - internal
- Appointments/ meetings external
- Typing of letters,
- On call pack review
- Collecting info - Collecting info and chasing that not arrived by deadline
- Keeping policies up to date, making policies into easy read
- Other things on an adhoc basic as requested
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• At least three years’ experience in an administrative and/or PA role
• Proven competence in drafting and editing and excellent written communication skills
• Literate and confident with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and enjoys and engages with the latest technology
• Highly organised and good at maintaining accessible filing and information systems
• Ability to work without supervision, to solve problems and act on initiative
• Skill and speed as a note-taker using a laptop
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to manage a number of work streams and prioritise appropriately
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Good team player
• Ability to work effectively across teams
Closing date for applications: Monday, 18th May 2015 at 10am.
Interview: 25th May 2015 if shortlisted.
Planned start date: 29th June 2015