Jobs at Three Cs
Skills, self-reliance and social inclusion are things you develop, not things you are born with. By supporting people to develop their potential and contribute as equal citizens, our staff replace disempowering forms of support.
Nine out of 10 staff say they enjoy their work, understand the mission and understand how they contribute to the success of Three Cs. We won’t be satisfied until it is 10 out of 10.
Consider joining a team who enjoy and really believe in what they are doing. See current vacancies posted here or get in touch to find out more about working and volunteering with us.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. All disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria will be invited to interview for this post. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to complete the application please contact our office on 020 8269 4340.
If you wish to apply to any of our open positions please:
- Download and complete the Application Form
- While completing the Application Form refer closely to the Job Description and Person Specification of the role you are applying for
- We aim to review and shortlist the applications received within 5 working days of the closing date. We will respond to your application by email to inform about the outcome of the shortlisting stage ( So please keep an eye on your SPAM/Junk folder too)
Reports To: Chief Executive
Hours: 36 per week, includes occasional evening & weekend work
Annual Leave: 25 days plus 8 days for Bank Holidays
Location: Head Office in Greenwich
Summary of Role:
An exciting and varied role providing Executive Assistance to the CEO; supporting the Board of Trustees and the Executive Management Team; administrating and directly contributing to the fundraising, new business and marketing functions which are led by the CEO.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active personal assistant with great organisational skills, excellent drafting and editing skills, and ambitions to grow into a diverse executive assistance role. You will be ambitious and relish the opportunity to learn how to lead projects, research and write funding applications and communicate for a range of internal and external purposes
1. Executive Assistance to the Chief Executive
a. Pro-active secretarial support and personal assistance including diary management,
relationship management,internal and external communications, financial administration,event organising, conference booking, travel bookings.
b. Project management and administration of tenders, funding applications and marketing
c. Direct assistance with prospect research, fundraising, bid writing, marketing, internal and external communications.
2. Administrative support to the Board of Trustees
a. Coordination of bi-monthly Board meetings, including coordination and administration of Board
reports and minuting of the meetings
b. Administrative support to Chair of the Board & trustees
c. Administrative support for Trustee recruitment
d. Administrative support to Sub-Committees as required
3. Administrative and project support to the Executive Management Team
a. Administrative support for EMT members as and when directed by the CEO
b. Coordination of EMT fortnightly meetings including minuting
c. Coordination of (monthly) EMT Bulletin
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• At least three years’ experience in an administrative and/or PA role
• A pro-active and assertive approach to enabling and facilitating a busy Chief Executive
• Proven competence in drafting and editing and excellent written communication skills
• Literate and confident with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and enjoys and engages with the latest technology
• Highly organised and good at maintaining accessible filing and information systems
• Ability to work without supervision, to solve problems and act on initiative
• Skill and speed as a note-taker
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to manage a number of simultaneous projects and prioritise appropriately
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to be an ambassador for the CEO
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Good team player
• Ability to work effectively across teams
Closing date for applications: Tuesday, 7th April 2015 at 10am.
Interviews: Week commencing 13th April 2015 if shortlisted.
For more information please download the Job Description and Person Specification here and if you wish to apply please use the application form here. For this position please also include in the email a copy of your CV.