Jobs at Three Cs
Skills, self-reliance and social inclusion are things you develop, not things you are born with. By supporting people to develop their potential and contribute as equal citizens, our staff replace disempowering forms of support.
Nine out of 10 staff say they enjoy their work, understand the mission and understand how they contribute to the success of Three Cs. We won’t be satisfied until it is 10 out of 10.
Consider joining a team who enjoy and really believe in what they are doing. See current vacancies posted here or get in touch to find out more about working and volunteering with us.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. All disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria will be invited to interview for this post. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to complete the application please contact our office on 020 8269 4340.
If you wish to apply to any of our open positions please:
- Download the information, job description, person specification and complete the Application Form for the role you are interested in.
- While completing the Application Form, refer closely to the Job Description and Person Specification of the role you are applying for.
- We do not accept C.V.'s
- We aim to review and shortlist the applications received within 5 working days of the closing date. We will respond to your application by email to inform about the outcome of the shortlisting stage (So please keep an eye on your SPAM/Junk folder too).
Mandatory Requirements for Employment:
• Eligibility to work in the UK.
• Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
• Health clearance
• Satisfactory professional references
• Qualifications check
While completing the Application Form, please refer closely to the Job Description and Person Specification of the role you are applying for.
As Project leader at Three Cs, you will provide operational management for two services for people with learning disabilities in Lewisham. Key responsibilities will include:
• managing the designated services in alignment with the vision, mission and values of Three Cs
• implementing our commitments to well-being and safeguarding
• maximising independence and social inclusion whilst ensuring that people supported are fully involved in planning the activities and outcomes they want to achieve and have maximum choice and control over their lives
• line management, change management and leadership of the staff teams at each service.
Salary: £27,875 per year, plus allowances for on call duties
Annual leave: 25 days per year (plus bank holidays), increasing to 28 days after 5 years service.
Closing date – 8th August 2016 (9am)
Voluntary: Local expenses paid
Three Cs is a person-centred, inclusive organisation for people with learning disabilities and/or mental health challenges. Our vision for 2020 is all of us living life to the full and valued by our communities. Everybody has strengths and can contribute to their community as an equal citizen.
We are seeking up to THREE people to join The Board of Three Cs.
Our diverse and dynamic board members are active in the commercial, public and third sectors. As an organisation we have developed and grown services aimed at people who are managing their personal budgets, as well as local health and social care commissioners. Our Board regularly considers projects to provide new services to improve outcomes for people. We invest to promote and deliver social inclusion.
We have an exciting future to experience and a great strategy to see through.
Trustees/Non-Executive Directors are responsible for the strategic direction and governance of the organisation. The Board meets six times a year, normally in the evening; additional time may be required for occasional Committee meetings and other events. Board members are encouraged to visit the sites and projects of the organisation and meet the people we support.
Experience and skills
We are looking to attract candidates with professional experience in the care sector in which Three Cs operates as well as candidates in the commercial world wishing to gain experience in a non-executive role. We would welcome experience of fundraising, growing new business and developing existing services in the public or voluntary sectors. Experience of serving on a board would be useful but is not essential.
Board members are volunteers, although out of pocket expenses will be paid. Three Cs provides training to Board members to allow then to understand their role and carry out their duties.
Three Cs operates an equal opportunities policy and welcomes applications from the whole community. Three Cs Board has members who are beneficiaries of the organisation; the current vacancies are for non-beneficiary members.
About Three Cs
Founded in 1993, Three Cs is a dynamic third sector organisation. We support people with learning disabilities and/or mental health challenges to contribute to the community as equal citizens. We provide supported living, outreach and social inclusion services in London. We currently employ over 150 staff and over 200 customers. We invest heavily in our staff and provide each with lot of training and learning opportunities.
• We were awarded the Investors in People (Silver) in June 2015.
• In September, 2012, Three Cs won the Medium Employer of the Year Award at the National Training Awards London regional final.
• We have been consistently awarded the Two Ticks which recognises our commitment towards being Positive about Disabled People.
To learn more about Three Cs visit our website www.threecs.co.uk