Jobs at Three Cs
Skills, self-reliance and social inclusion are things you develop, not things you are born with. By supporting people to develop their potential and contribute as equal citizens, our staff replace disempowering forms of support.
Nine out of 10 staff say they enjoy their work, understand the mission and understand how they contribute to the success of Three Cs. We won’t be satisfied until it is 10 out of 10.
Consider joining a team who enjoy and really believe in what they are doing. See current vacancies posted here or get in touch to find out more about working and volunteering with us.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. All disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria will be invited to interview for this post. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to complete the application please contact our office on 020 8269 4340.
If you wish to apply to any of our open positions please:
- Download and complete the Application Form
- While completing the Application Form refer closely to the Job Description and Person Specification of the role you are applying for
- We do not accept C.V.'s
- We aim to review and shortlist the applications received within 5 working days of the closing date. We will respond to your application by email to inform about the outcome of the shortlisting stage ( So please keep an eye on your SPAM/Junk folder too)
Project Leader Mental Health Supported Living
Location: Dunton Road , SE1
Hours: 36 hours a week
Salary: £29,741 to £ 31,147 per annum
Grade: Project leader 2/3
Responsible to: Service Manager, Mental health, Learning Disabilities and Behaviour Support
About the role:
A change management role for a mental health professional to lead a staff team enabling people with mental health challenges to progress on their recovery journey whilst gaining new skills and independence
The post holder will
• Work with the Service Manager for Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Behaviour Support to transform the current registered residential care service at DuntonRoad into a Supported Living service
• Manage the Dunton Road team to meet different regulatory standards and achieve new commissioning requirements, including move-on to more independent accommodation
• Introduce and maintain effective housing related support to all tenants in the new Supported Living service
• Develop the service to deliver enhanced social inclusion, including economic, educational and digita inclusion
• Manage the new service to achieve agreed Service Plans and Team Performance Indicators
• Manage and develop the service in accordance with Three Cs approach to mental health as remembered by the word PURPOSE
• Work in partnership with Health and Mental Health professionals to promote parity of esteem between physical and mental health and implement the Five Ways to Well-being in daily practice
• Manage staff and team performance to meet required Three Cs quality, health and safety and safeguarding standards
• Lead the team to provide services which promote control and choice, are person-centred and inclusive, uphold the rights to dignity and respect of the people supported,
• Ensure the team act at all times in compliance with the Mental Capacity Act 2005 gaining consent as required and/or supported decision-making in people’s best interests
• Provision of a service which meets the needs of people according to the recovery model thus encouraging people to move forward, increase their skills, carry out activities and develop relationships that give their lives meaning.
• Management and leadership of the staff team so that they can support people to be socially and digitally included, maintain their tenancies, and manage their money. This is in accordance the Care Act, Care Quality Commission regulations, other relevant legislation and commissioner requirements
How to apply: Send in your completed application forms by email to
, clearly stating the position in the subject line, latest by 9 a.m on Monday 1st June. Late applications will not be considered as shortlisting will take place the same day.
•For shortlisted candidates, there will be an opportunity to visit the service, by appointment, on the afternoon of Thursday June 4th
•Interviews will be held on Friday 5th June 2015, if shortlisted. If this affects your availability please enter this information in the application form.
•We aim to review and shortlist the applications received within five working days of the closing date. We will respond to your application by email to inform about the outcome of the short listing stage (So please keep an eye on your SPAM/Junk folder too)
•For any queries or information call 020 8269 4340